You all need to know this.

I saw a young oriental girl on the subway tonight seated directly across from me, maybe 22 or 23 years old, kinda hot.  Wearing short shorts and heels, doncha know.  Also, she was hygenically sound, no dragon lady toenails  

She had her legs crossed as chicks often do, and was talking to her friend that was less hot, so I couldn’t tell you that much about her. 

Anyway after a spell, the hot chick uncrosses her leg and does a stretch, leaving her leg in the air for a moment before recrossing on the other side. 

Her shorts had shifted, and just for that moment, I was eye-to-eye with a very attractive vagina. 

Excellent quality NYC perving, you see. 

7 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Ha, no need, Dottie can keep the shoe mirrors.   

I think the oriental girl will show that thing off again tonight, and the world will be a better place for it. 

One of the most mammarable things I ever saw was a clip from the morning news where a camera was slowly panning across a crowd, and a young woman slyly and as discreetly as possible opened and then closed her shirt to follow the panning camera. Katie Couric in the studio saw it and gave a cute expression of surprise and amusement. Very creative trick. :D

• Heart 1