Sign in to follow this  
jsharr

Turning the pedals in anger

7 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Why would you open a TDF spoiler tagged thread if you don’t want to see or discuss stage results? Just avoid it until you’ve seen the stage. 

Whiny folks in the Cafe have made SW skittish.  The folks in the REST of this place don't have the same issues as the ones that spend all or most of their time in the Cafe.

On 7/7/2019 at 6:41 PM, Razors Edge said:

Whiny folks in the Cafe have made SW skittish.  The folks in the REST of this place don't have the same issues as the ones that spend all or most of their time in the Cafe.

I hated in the old forum how easy it was to see spoilers, often in thread titles in the LF. But with a pro cycling sub forum, in July, with threads marked TDF Spoiler, it’s easy to know where not to go if you haven’t seen a stage and don’t want to know the results. 

On 7/8/2019 at 9:54 PM, Prophet Zacharia said:

I hated in the old forum how easy it was to see spoilers, often in thread titles in the LF. But with a pro cycling sub forum, in July, with threads marked TDF Spoiler, it’s easy to know where not to go if you haven’t seen a stage and don’t want to know the results. 

How naive you are :D

You Millennials are all the same.

14 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Ok, what’s the spoiler’s section password? I thought it was “France”, but that isn’t working!

I kept typing "Spoilers".  It isn't plural. I wonder if it doesn't do alerts too.

Spoilers

Please post all spoilers in here.  No need for tags.
If you venture into this section there will be open TdF posts.  It is password protected so it won't show up in the streams or searches.
Password = Spoiler

On 7/10/2019 at 10:39 PM, Razors Edge said:

I kept typing "Spoilers".  It isn't plural. I wonder if it doesn't do alerts too.

Spoilers

Please post all spoilers in here.  No need for tags.
If you venture into this section there will be open TdF posts.  It is password protected so it won't show up in the streams or searches.
Password = Spoiler

What if we post HERE also, every time we post in the Spoiler section, to generate a notification?