Bag Lady

Square Wheels

1 minute ago, SpeedDemon said:

The bag problem is real. My problem is that I buy shiny new ones whenever I travel. His problem is that he keeps them forever. He has reusable bags from the 70s. They do not belong in his nice new car. We can use the older ones for clothing donations and such. 

Can you please explain to all of us why in the middle of summer when it is nice out, that  Squarewheels wears such heavy socks.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

Can you please explain to all of us why in the middle of summer when it is nice out, that  Squarewheels wears such heavy socks.

Because he's been sick since 7/3, probably still has a fever, and he's a whiny baby.

I'll let her answer though.

@AirwickWithCheese, you better get here fast, she usually posts for about 10 minutes, then we don't see her for 6 more months. 

• Heart 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

My wife and I have a reusable bag problem.  She said some need to go.  I'll take them out of the trash later and put them back in my car.

20190707_085259.jpg

20190707_094616.jpg

Are Tote Bags Really Good for the Environment?

...you know that you would be doing the environment a favor by switching back to disposable plastic bags, right ?  I'm sorry you're sick.  You should take better care of yourself.

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...you know that you would be doing the environment a favor by switching back to disposable plastic bags, right ?  I'm sorry you're sick.  You should take better care of yourself.

Not an option at many stores around here.  They'll sell you paper ones.

6 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

My wife and I have a reusable bag problem.  She said some need to go.  I'll take them out of the trash later and put them back in my car.

20190707_094616.jpg

I recognize that face!

That's the "Don't you dare take my f'in picture" face. 

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

My wife and I have a reusable bag problem. 

That doesn't look like that many bags.  I use some for all sorts of random short term uses. For example, if we are camping in a week or more, I start to gather stuff and place it in a bag.  While most of our camping stuff is already segregated in bins, there are a few items aren't and that may need to be brought camping and the bags work as a good temporary holding zone.

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

That doesn't look like that many bags.  I use some for all sorts of random short term uses. For example, if we are camping in a week or more, I start to gather stuff and place it in a bag.  While most of our camping stuff is already segregated in bins, there are a few items aren't and that may need to be brought camping and the bags work as a good temporary holding zone.

..."camping"

9055233_web1_HomelessCampEvictionDay4.jp

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Zephyr said:

In an effort to standardize and simplify, I also wear wool socks year round.  I am cool like that. 

• Heart 2