Sunday solidarity party

Parsnip Totin Jack

Last night my son asked me where I want to go for dinner on Father's Day.  I told him I'd tell him in five minutes.  (I had to think it over).  None of the restaurants around here thrill me that much, they're all 'meh'.  I don't want to go to a 'meh' restaurant and wait and hour for a table.  I had an e-mail from a local seafood shop (Lobstah Bakes of Maine) that they're selling fresh Maine lobstahs for $9.99/lb.  No brainer!  Eat at home, fresh lobstah, clam chowdah, scallops, conn and beeyah.   So while I can't be at Squarehead's on Sunday I will be celebrating in style in Ohio.  FTW!

• Heart 1

My mothah and fathah were both proper Bostonians.  Mom is from Belmont, Dad from West Roxbury.  Dad was a double Eagle, BC High and BC.  I've got relatives in Reading, Bedford, Marshfield, Pembroke, Cohasset, Situate, Duxbury and Falmouth.  I know the accent well even if I nevah lived theah.

• Heart 1

No wieners.   :(  We're going with grilled chicken, steak tips and some other yummy foods but the wife didn't want to have burgers and dogs.  She will if I ask, but she's a lot smarter than me and usually right.

This is not news!  We should be there at about 3:45 (assuming the Jfarrrt is actually going to pick us up)