Is it wrong to be married to two chicks at once?

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, Shu Fang said:

It's a sign of insanity. 

Shu Fang 

But what if you don’t like societal norms so much?  Or what if you like societal constructs so well that you want to go through them again and again?

Look at it this way - Say you get married three times in your life, what does it matter if it is all at once or sequentially?

3 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I can’t see how it would be immoral.  

That is because your morality scale is different than others.  It is not wrong it is just your perception.  You not seeing how it could be wrong is just as plain to you as it appears to be wrong to others who's moral scale is more conservative than yours.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Why would the assumption be that they lied?

In their case they did,  Hell one was married and had multiple women on the side as well.   I couldn’t juggle multiple women & lie like them.  

I suppose if consensual and everyone was cool with it it’d be different.

9 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

In their case they did,  Hell one was married and had multiple women on the side as well.   I couldn’t juggle multiple women & lie like them.  

I suppose if consensual and everyone was cool with it it’d be different.

I dated a couple women at a time and didn’t lie about it, but only did it briefly.  Chicks like to ‘win’ over other chicks, you see.

I knew a guy that had a couple girlfriends for over a year, he said the girls were mostly ok with it. He said the chicks would occasionally make noise about it, but he apparently said that they had to deal with it or move on.  Ballsy and straightforward, you gotta like that. One eventually did, and he broke off with the other a bit later. 

• Heart 1

I guess if the two chicks are into that. I think that two women could do an honorary marriage and share a husband.  I doubt it would work. 

Currently, it is illegal.  

If the two chicks are bullied and coerced at a young age to marry pedophiles, no.  Absolutely not.  That sect stuff of the Extremists in the Mormon church come to mind here.  I think they call them fundamentalists.  

• Heart 1

21 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

If the two chicks are bullied and coerced at a young age to marry pedophiles, no.  Absolutely not.  That sect stuff of the Extremists in the Mormon church come to mind here.  I think they call them fundamentalists.  

In most cases, I speculate 99.9999% -- this is the case.  In which case, it is definitely wrong.  I have never met a woman who would be willing to share their man.  I've even met @Page Turner and I don't think he'd do it either.

22 minutes ago, Dottie said:

In most cases, I speculate 99.9999% -- this is the case.  In which case, it is definitely wrong.  I have never met a woman who would be willing to share their man.  I've even met @Page Turner and I don't think he'd do it either.

Heaven knows that you have lots and lots of faults.........but that said one has to admire your loyalty......stupid and misguided as it is. :console:

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

I was being facetious. That man knows no bounds unless it's his yard fruit.

It's strange ....right?

He embodies every sin known to man.....but remains a likeable bastard. This causes me many sleepless nights.....the whole injustice of it.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

A missing piece to the puzzle is whether the two chicks are married to EACH OTHER as well, or just each individually to the dude. Likewise, a possible all three married together to each other in a single wedding ceremony.

And then, of course, are the two ladies getting naughty with each other, or just the boring guy-gal same old, same old?