Summer habits

Dirtyhip

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I poop in holes in th3 dirt more than I poop in the toilet. Hope i am still house broken by Oct.

?

I was just thinking today that I have never pooped in a Port-a-Potty.  I don't think I could.  Pooping outdoors (and peeing too) is WAY WAY WAY better than any port-a-potty or even a vault toilet.

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I prefer the one on the left. 

Image result for nuns in bikinis

Also, I almost did a parody, but I want you to stick around.  Do you follow leave no trace and pack out any of your "refuse"?  What do you do with any tp or cleansing material?

6 inch cat hole. Tp buried. I use the how to poop in the woods method. I urge caution digging when you see a stick unnaturally poking out of the soil. 

I lived that book. Someone borrowed it ... Long term style. I should buy another one.

• Hugs 1

12 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah it’s been a while since I had to do that... Enjoy the forest @Dirtyhip

This forest has been ravaged. Good trail system but the land itself was logged, grazed, skidded, and 4 wheeled. It is pretty in sections. The bay we are camped on is beautiful but the lake literally stinks. I think July 4th through Sept is the stinky time. Shallow and stinky lake. 

1562773007877-1206514300.jpg

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying your travels.  It's good to see you posting in the Cafe because I live vicariously through your adventures! :nodhead:

Thanks kirb. Do me a favor, when I get banned, please vouch for me. I will try and play nice but life's topics get tricky.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

Just now, Dirtyhip said:

This forest has been ravaged. Good trail system but the land itself was logged, grazed, skidded, and 4 wheeled. It is pretty in sections. The bay we are camped on is beautiful but the lake literally stinks. I think July 4th through Sept is the stinky time. Shallow and stinky lake. 

1562773007877-1206514300.jpg

Wow even with all the rain it’s still shallow?  Or did the storms miss you guys?

Yeah stinky shallow lakes are common down here but not at the moment.