Well the Foundation is complete

Prophet Zacharia

As soon as we raise enough money, the platform will be completed.

Our Mission

We improve the lives of people without decks, now.

At DECKSTRONG, we fight for one person in the world unable to contract for or complete their own deck. There can be—and should be—a place to store wood for this person. We provide direct services to anyone affected by being Deckless; connect people and communities with the services they need; and call for state, national and world leaders to help fight this condition. This is DECKSTRONG.
  • Heart 2

22 minutes ago, 12string said:

seriously, you went there?  So insensitive.

platformally deficient.  Or make a vague reference to their wood having Elevationile Dysfunction

The Foundation is already working to raise awareness of deck-deficiency syndrome (DDS).  Together, we can overcome the stigma of Small Platform Status (SPS).

35 minutes ago, 12string said:

seriously, you went there?  So insensitive.

platformally deficient.  Or make a vague reference to their wood having Elevationile Dysfunction

I'm deckless.  For sure. @Kzoo would tell you it's because I live in Seattle.  But I'm guessing he misses out on the enormity of the decks out there.  By way of comparison, Texas has a lot of big decks.  It's just that some of our decks like to hang out with similar decks... which can be uncomfortable for those that hang around opposite deck types. But I try not to judge people's decks. Decks are gonna be decks regardless of where they deck.

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

I'm deckless.  For sure. @Kzoo would tell you it's because I live in Seattle.  But I'm guessing he misses out on the enormity of the decks out there.  By way of comparison, Texas has a lot of big decks.  It's just that some of our decks like to hang out with similar decks... which can be uncomfortable for those that hang around opposite deck types. But I try not to judge people's decks. Decks are gonna be decks regardless of where they burn.

Just be sure to ask permission before touching another man’s deck. NTTIAWWT.

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Well the Foundation is complete

Is it?  Sure Asimov died in 1992, but they were still writing Foundation books years past that, and there are even some that Asimov wanted to write but never did, so that leaves a wide open door for more at some point!