My wife just complained

Prophet Zacharia

3 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Very attentively.

Actually, I'm guessing more the opposite.  Far more likely, she complains, you just aren't paying attention to it.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

My wife has a free slate today and last night she mentioned it was going to rain later today so she would like to get up with me and go for a bike ride before I leave for work, so I woke her up this morning, only to find out due to some things going on right now with her health, she did not get to sleep until 4am.  Oops.

She didnt go for a ride

4 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Yeah, I’m not going there with her right now! I just got the “will there be coffee?” request, which is less of a question than it is a declaration of best safe practices.

You appear to be very intelligent and educated, which are not mutually exclusive, based on your body of work here.  I am surprised you let her snooze when you knew she needed to be at work for that important meeting that she failed to mention to you.

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

I am surprised you let her snooze when you knew she needed to be at work for that important meeting that she failed to mention to you.

That was her perspective as well. I now recall she is meeting a friend for drinks after work, apparently she wants to be able to leave on time, so getting in on-time (or even early!) was particularly important today.

4 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

When she woke up I was on my phone, on this site. She asked “how long have you been up?” 

Since you alarm went off at 5.  

Has she explained to you clearly and emphatically that you are a moran and an azz?  If not, you still shouldn't sleep with both eyes closed.

• Heart 1