And the day is finally here...

tybeegb

that WofTy gets to see her bathroom redo get started.  It's a major undertaking that I hope will be doable to her satisfaction.  I may have to go for a REALLY long bike ride, say three weeks.  Or drink a lot.  :dontknow:

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, tybeegb said:

that WofTy gets to see her bathroom redo get started.  It's a major undertaking that I hope will be doable to her satisfaction.  I may have to go for a REALLY long bike ride, say three weeks.  Or drink a lot.  :dontknow:

So, what will you do with your three weeks off?  :) 

• Heart 1

Oh.  I forgot.  The permit stuff was handled by the contractor.  I was not in that loop.  The inside demolition has been done. The framers will be here Monday.  Meanwhile, today they will be working on the walkway across one side of the living room so we can reach and open the four windows that are up there.  WofTy is already on edge after one day.  GRRRR!!!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/11/2019 at 6:39 AM, tybeegb said:

You can help me put new light fixtures up in a gymnasium. 

• Awesome 1

My neighbor had two first floor bedrooms and decided to make a huge bath/shower room out of one of them with a jacuzzi, stand up shower with jets all over, etc. He proudly showed me the finished product.  I stupidly asked, "What are you going to do with the old bathroom, knock down one wall to add the space to your kitchen?"

His wife's eyes lit up and for the next month or so he glared at me every time saw me as he walked into his house after work.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2