Happy National Blueberry Muffin Day

Kzoo

Just now, jsharr said:

You know, I know it, even @Kzoo knows it, but will I hear a thank you?  

Yes.  Thank You!

When we do a 2019 greatest Kzoo avatars list in December this will be top 50, maybe top 25.  Actually after giving it another look, probably top 5.

• Heart 1

It should be cinnamon roll day.  I am making long rise sourdough cinnamon rolls today.   I used nut milk, but did opt for the butter.  I might try and make them with coconut fat next time.  I think they make vegan butter, but I have not tasted it.

#notvegan 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

It should be cinnamon roll day.  I am making long rise sourdough cinnamon rolls today.   I used nut milk, but did opt for the butter.  I might try and make them with coconut fat next time.  I think they make vegan butter, but I have not tasted it.

#notvegan 

NO!

Please don't confuse NBMD with NCRD.  Both stand on their own merits.

National Cinnamon Roll Day

5 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

#notvegan 

image.png.5690edf411973094ac567a3d81496c8f.png

I have never acquired a taste for sourdough.  I my mind sourdough would ruin a cinnamon roll.

The coffee shop I'm at has muffins but no blueberry.  I will probably kill some time and do lunch a couple doors down at Panara Bread.  Maybe they have a blueberry muffin.  

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

I bought blueberry muffins today for breakfast tomorrow.  I believe in stretching a good day out as long as possible.

Man are you messed up.  Tomorrow is National Eat Your Jello Day.  This is worse that confusing NBMD with NCRD.  You are just going to mess it up for all of us.  Eat you blueberry muffins NOW.

Just now, Kzoo said:

Man are you messed up.  Tomorrow is National Eat Your Jello Day.  This is worse that confusing NBMD with NCRD.  You are just going to mess it up for all of us.  Eat you blueberry muffins NOW.

Nope.  Had breakfast already.  I was still covering for national brat day.  Maybe I'll get to jello next week.