It is possible I got felt up

Dirtyhip

Husband and I saying goodbye to someone we know and the person like pushed us and we rode on.  He first pushed my husband, by pushing his back.  Then he pushed me. He put his hand on my ass and pushed me forward.  ?

I thought about it, and I remember seeing his hand on my husbands back, for his push.  

HEY! 

Maybe it was just a mistake and bad hand eye coordination.  

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

In today's litigious, sexually combative world I would never.  Purely as an accident, I can see it happening, but he put himself in a position to allow the accident to happen.

Agreed.  I can see how this is a concern.

I told my husband about it.  We laughed.  I said "X felt me up yesterday when he pushed us off.  You got the back push and I got the ass push."  Husband just chuckled.  

This whole scenario might have gone differently with another person.  I am pretty uppity, but not that uppity.

Think about it though.  Wife get touched.  Freaks out.  Tells husband … 

With us it was a smirk and a joke that can be another one of our good inside jokes about people, places and things.  

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

And your thought process the next time this same guy pushes you guys off?

Doubt it would happen again. 

It was probably an accident.  I really think it may have been.  

I elbowed my friends boob on accident. Or, brushed against people's ass at work.  It happens.  Tight quarters sometimes. 

8 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Have the full face helmet still held in one hand by the strap.

Because turning one problem into 3, or more, problems is such a great idea.

You're consistent, I'll give you that.

6 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I elbowed my friends boob on accident.

Reminds me of a story from the mid 80's.

I was working at a company that had a phone system option to access the intercom from any desk phone set - sent across the office and the factory floor.  Marty was standing at his desk and punched the code for the intercom.  Mary Ann walked up behind him to talk to him and tapped him on the shoulder and it startled him and he spun around.  Across the intercom you could hear, "Ouch Marty.  That's my boob."

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

I worked in an all male unit one time and told the boss that once a female member came in I would give him a month before a sexual assault complaint came in against him.  He asked me why and I told him.  We all wore uniform  and everyone kept their pens in their left shirt pocket.  He never had a pen and would never ask.  He would just reach over and pull the pen out of your pocket, use it and toss it back to you.  Like 4 or  5 tines every day.  I told him it was habit and he was going to forget and grab some boobage while reaching for a pen

He looked at me like a cow looking at a new gate while he processed and told me I was right.  He asked us to work with him stop him from doing it.  

I was just making a joke at the time, but it did help him when females transferred in

• Heart 2

I’m actually having flashbacks of the nosey neighbor at my last job reading this and her constant remarks on my looks and touching.  Not inappropriate but touching my arm when she talked to me or putting her hand on my back briefly if we were standing near each other....  

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I’m actually having flashbacks of the nosey neighbor at my last job reading this and her constant remarks on my looks and touching.  Not inappropriate but touching my arm when she talked to me or putting her hand on my back briefly if we were standing near each other....  

She wanted you.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

Husband and I saying goodbye to someone we know and the person like pushed us and we rode on.  He first pushed my husband, by pushing his back.  Then he pushed me. He put his hand on my ass and pushed me forward.  ?

I thought about it, and I remember seeing his hand on my husbands back, for his push.  

HEY! 

Maybe it was just a mistake and bad hand eye coordination.  

Don't despair.....this happens to me all the time.

I've had to stop collecting my pension from the Post Office......and a few of them were women. :nodhead:

11 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

Don't despair.....this happens to me all the time.

I've had to stop collecting my pension from the Post Office......and a few of them were women. :nodhead:

You know I like you onbike but you have to be of ass grabbing age for us to take you seriously. Now I have done it! Easy on those gin and tonics.

15 minutes ago, Dottie said:

You know I like you onbike but you have to be of ass grabbing age for us to take you seriously. Now I have done it! Easy on those gin and tonics.

The ass grabber is retired.  Just saying ...

37 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

? as we used to say back in the day, I wouldn’t f**k her with your dick...

Oh wait...

a Bad ass mountainbike chic used to have a business card that read "Show me yours and I will show you mine." 

Yeah, she's still pro. 

• Heart 1

I was in high school. Don’t remember the conversation, but I pointed down the hall. Just as my finger extended, a very pretty friend of mine came around the corner and my finger went right into her boob! I’m not sure who was more surprised! That was nearly 40 years ago. She and WoW were good friends and she was maid of honor at our wedding but the situation had never been discussed again until last Summer. A mutual friend asked how long we had known each other and about our friendship over the years. Cindy spouted “Hell! He got to 2nd base with me without even kissing me first!”

• Haha 3

As an IT tech with many small business clients, the office manager is often their IT contact. The office managers are usually women and often quite attractive. I am conscientious about what I say and do. However things bump frequently in small confines. Usually accidental. It’s not unusual to show them something on their PC and have them place a hand on my back or arm as they lean forward or even have a boob against my shoulder. I just don’t read anything into it and move on.