More, Not Less, Confused By This Info

Razors Edge

They have a sizing chart, if anything, get a size larger. Their stuff is gay skinny.

Or fly to London, and get it bespoke.

Ask them if they still make the riding jacket that made them famous. I have a friend that will buy my one, of I can get into it. Which means losing about 80 pounds.

Yeah, I know.

Just now, late said:

They have a sizing chart, if anything, get a size larger. Their stuff is gay skinny.

Or fly to London, and get it bespoke. 

No, see I would need a size or two SMALLER not larger.  I'm only 5'11", so a small or xsmall would be more my size.  They seem to have Americanized their sizing.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

No, see I would need a size or two SMALLER not larger.  I'm only 5'11", so a small or xsmall would be more my size.  They seem to have Americanized their sizing.

If that's true, they have changed the way they make stuff.

I'm 5' 8"..

Just now, ChrisL said:

Yeah or even a 30.  Years ago I bought a Castelli rain cape.  It’s like a 5XL or some stupid size....  I think a Lg is for a 130 lb pro... 

Again, not the case anymore. A medium jersey on a 6'3" would be a dress on me (a mini). 

Just now, ChrisL said:

Yeah Insee, probably so.  I don’t have any Rapha Kit.  I hear it’s fornskinny gay people!?

Sadly I think it is now for straight heavy people :(  They're capitalists and hoping to go where the dollars are but not realizing that's not a synergistic combination.

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah Insee, probably so.  I don’t have any Rapha Kit.  I hear it’s fornskinny gay people!?

For a few years after they got famous, I loved their stuff. Couldn't afford it, couldn't have gotten into if I could have afforded it. And there were occasional hints of gay, like pink stripes.

But it looked fab, and their riding jacket was incredible.

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Sadly I think it is now for straight heavy people :(  They're capitalists and hoping to go where the dollars are but not realizing that's not a synergistic combination.

...there's a Rapha store in San Francisco.  You can fly out here and try on the stuff.  If anyone knows what "gay skinny" means, it would be the San Francisco Rapha store.  I went in there once a couple of years back. I didn't buy anything, because I'm not gay, skinny, or looking for ways to drop large amounts of cash.

It is a strange store.  They have long tables in there, and coffee drinks.  Big screen TV's on the walls.  Very weird.