I'm in agony

Parr8hed

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

It's beautiful outside.  Softball is fixin to start.  I have about 2 cases of beer in my cooler on ice in the back of my truck.  And I am sitting here cleaning blood.

Ever think about just having a beer while you work? At 8AM 

Just imagine the look on the patient's faces when you are walking around with a beer in your hand. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

It's beautiful outside.  Softball is fixin to start.  I have about 2 cases of beer in my cooler on ice in the back of my truck.  And I am sitting here cleaning blood.

Been there done that... well not the cleaning blood part...

When my daughter played softball ball I was working in LA, 45 miles away.  Seems like the earlier I left the more traffic I hit and would always get to her games for the last inning or miss it completely.

Leave at 3, PM, get there at 4:30... leave at 2, get there 4:20, leave at 1, forget it dude some ass hat is gonna wreck, get there at 4:30... I would freaking lose my mind so I just had to tell her sorry, can’t make them...

I would take a vacation day for big games & playoffs tho.

8 hours ago, BR46 said:

Ever think about just having a beer while you work? At 8AM 

Just imagine the look on the patient's faces when you are walking around with a beer in your hand. 

The in laws & I chartered a deep sea fishing trip, the boat launched at 5:00am, at 6:00am the mate climbed down from the pilots station to get a Bud Lite from the fridge. He got a fresh one every hour, on the hour, for the entire 11 hour trip.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2