I'm so f***ing angry

Former member

Where were you at? I wonder if it's the same yahoos that threw the Taco Bell sauce packets at me. If it makes you feel any better, I caught a couple, opened them with my teeth, and chucked them in the open window when they got caught in traffic at the next light. B)

• Heart 1

Did you really do that?? Please say yes, 'cuz that's great!!!  :lol:

Yes, I really did that. I doubt it's the same guys, my incident happened a couple of years ago. It was the second time these bozos had done it to me and I heard them coming. I was able to prepare for it and catch a couple of the packets.
  • Heart 1

I don't know, you guys. A throw down is a pretty good stress reliever.   just sayin'....  :whistle:

I recently had some good revenge. Note to asshats: if you are considering cutting someone off and trying to run them off the road, remember that your company's name and phone number is written in about 1 foot high characters on the back of your truck. :D

• Heart 2

I recently had some good revenge. Note to asshats: if you are considering cutting someone off and trying to run them off the road, remember that your company's name and phone number is written in about 1 foot high characters on the back of your truck. :D

A few years ago someone threw a drink at me from a company truck. I knew the guy that owned the company(i worked on his boat) so I gave him a call. He fired the kid, and suspended the driver for lying about it.

Did you really do that?? Please say yes, 'cuz that's great!!!  :lol:

I was cut off by a bus once last summer. Instead of calling the transpiration phone number.... I chucked a full water bottle into his drivers window when he was stopped. I'm not proud of doing that, but he had wet pants for the rest of his shift :)