Pot farm

Allen

It really isn't easy to produce quality buds.  There is much to it.  Like farming, of course.  

The plant is more tender than you might think.  It dies easily and gets stressed.  

So, if you get a good harvest, you then have to deal with trimming.  You must trim up the product for sale.  No one wants it, if it isn't trimmed.  You have to snip off all the loose edges and the finished product should be tight, compact buds.  If one was growing for raw material for edibles, maybe the trim is no big deal.  It is a ton of work.  Tedious.  

Farmers here had a hard time with a glut this last season.  Just too much product.  Too many people want in the pot game.  Personally, I would just invest in it, if you wanted exposure to that growth.  LOL...I said growth.  Fitting in this topic.

8 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

It really isn't easy to produce quality buds.  There is much to it.  Like farming, of course.  

The plant is more tender than you might think.  It dies easily and gets stressed.  

So, if you get a good harvest, you then have to deal with trimming.  You must trim up the product for sale.  No one wants it, if it isn't trimmed.  You have to snip off all the loose edges and the finished product should be tight, compact buds.  If one was growing for raw material for edibles, maybe the trim is no big deal.  It is a ton of work.  Tedious.  

Farmers here had a hard time with a glut this last season.  Just too much product.  Too many people want in the pot game.  Personally, I would just invest in it, if you wanted exposure to that growth.  LOL...I said growth.  Fitting in this topic.

This.

What would make sense is doing a small grow, to learn the basics. He'd also get to see how hard it is to make commercial grade weed.

Biggest problem with pot, is when you run out.  HAHAHA....just kidding

Actually, what concerns me about a biz is the wishy washy laws and the schedule 1 thing.  With a stroke of a pen, you could be bankrupt and out of business,.  The laws are really not there just yet.  

Take it off schedule 1.

• Heart 1

On 7/12/2019 at 11:05 PM, Dirtyhip said:

Maybe it should smoke a little weed and chill.