N+!

Scrapr

Nice looking bike. I've been thinking I should go get me an aluminum bike to load up onto the local transit buses. Sometimes I wish I could just grab a trash bike and throw it onto the rack and not worry about security so much at my destination. Most of the time, I would rather ride my regular bike for the whole trip. Other times, I'd rather ride the bus and just take a short jaunt on a bike. Only trouble is my kit. Still have to take a helmet, water bottle, gloves, ...

P.S. I've been oiling my toenails with some kind of Vitamin E natural oil concoction. Works good on my talons.

A bicycle goes exactly the right speed to watch the scenery & think things through. Slow enough to think a little and take in the sights, fast enough that you don't dwell on shit.

And you can crank it up, or, rein it in, as you see fit.

Happy Trails Scrapr, may the hills all be down & the winds all be tail

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

update...breaking news

At approx the same time & section of MUP I was on an old guy got knocked over & his Colnago (he didn't look like a dentist)  was stolen. Funny typo in the story. They had his speed originally as 50 mph. Later corrected to 15 mph

Since they were going opposite directions I don't think they saw the brand and said....hey let's grab that. Just a crime of opportunity

• Sad 3

18 hours ago, Scrapr said:

update...breaking news

At approx the same time & section of MUP I was on an old guy got knocked over & his Colnago (he didn't look like a dentist)  was stolen. Funny typo in the story. They had his speed originally as 50 mph. Later corrected to 15 mph

Since they were going opposite directions I don't think they saw the brand and said....hey let's grab that. Just a crime of opportunity

That's a pretty bold theft. ? But then....all kinds of junk happens.