Do you think I'll get wet?

Longjohn

3 members have voted

1. 1. How many time will I have to set up or take down my tent in the rain?

• None, you will stay as dry as a popcorn fart all week, the weather man doesn't know what he is talking about.
    • Just once, you will be pretty lucky and most of the rain will miss you.
    • You won't have to mess with the tent in the rain but you will get rained on every day during your ride.
    • You are a glutton for punishment, what makes you think this even sounds like fun. You will return with moss growing all over you from riding in and sleeping in the rain.
    • Six days of messing with a wet tent, better you than me.

I'm heading for Mansfield, Ohio for the 2014 Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure.  The sun is shining an it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow for the start of GOBA.  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are calling for thunderstorms.  It's suppose to return to sunny on Monday the day after the event.  Maybe I need all weather tires instead of slicks?  So how many times do you think I'll have to set up or take down my tent in the rain?

Meh, only 40 percent chance. May get a little damp here and there. Just in case, do you have one of those rear fender stickie-outie things that you can clamp to your seatpost? I don't mind the rain falling down from the heavens, but that damned spray splatterin' up off the rear tire onto my butt drives me insane!

just sayin'....