Well I did it (pseudo-shed related stuff)

Dottleshead

I bought 4 tons of pellets for myself and 2 more for my friend.  Top of the line douglas fir pellets -- the hottest and cleanest on the market.  The company had a super good deal and they are going to deliver them free sometime in the next 3-4 weeks. Sure hope I have a shed by then.  It'd be really nice to be able to store them somewhere besides my garage.  Just sayin'

• Heart 3

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Do you even own a pellet gun?

I am ready for the coming revolution.  I can keep the revolutionists warm while they clean their bayonets. I was hoping you could bake some tortillas on the top of the stove. Maybe somebody could shoot off some fireworks in the background.

Just now, Airehead said:

What month will you fire that bad boy up?

Sometimes in late September but I also have a wood stove so probably not until mid to late October.  I can prolong or shorten those shoulder months by burning wood in my wood stove... it's just now with my wife working, there's nobody to really tend the fires during the day so I suspect this season there will be more pellet driven heat. I use my pellet stove as if it were my furnace.  I offset that cost when I can by burning wood.

What I haven't told you guys is I need both a shed for firewood AND pellets. 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I bet they multiply easily in the warmth of a Seattle area shed.

We don't have them up here.... which is why I plan to never have jsharrt visit me anytime soon.  And I'm already suspicious of @wilbur as he has easy accessibility whether intentional or not.  I don't need a hotshot pilot showing up at my door after trips to Italy, Moscow, Texas, or wherever they have these 'weasel' bugs and planting them in my shed. At this point, I have strong conspiracy theories and alls-yous-guyz are on my list.

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

Good man, Kazabooboo.  I was looking at these earlier.  I THINK I can get 4 tons in my garage but it's going to be crammed.

If I was making a list of posters that are good at cramming things in their "garage", you would be at the top of my list.

I've noticed that a lot of jobs take as much time as you have.

If you need a shed tomorrow that sucker pops out of the dirt.

If you need it in October...construction might start a bit slow and steady...but...toward the end of September...that sucker pops out of the dirt

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Further said:

I've noticed that a lot of jobs take as much time as you have.

If you need a shed tomorrow that sucker pops out of the dirt.

If you need it in October...construction might start a bit slow and steady...but...toward the end of September...that sucker pops out of the dirt

We just do bits here and there. My friend is vacating in Europe. Jerk.

30 minutes ago, Dottie said:

We just do bits here and there. My friend is vacating in Europe. Jerk.

Step out on your own.

Build that sucker.

When your buddy gets back

....it won't take that long to un-build it, and you will probably be able to reuse most of the material  ?  

• Heart 2

16 hours ago, Dottie said:

We don't have them up here.... which is why I plan to never have jsharrt visit me anytime soon.  And I'm already suspicious of @wilbur as he has easy accessibility whether intentional or not.  I don't need a hotshot pilot showing up at my door after trips to Italy, Moscow, Texas, or wherever they have these 'weasel' bugs and planting them in my shed. At this point, I have strong conspiracy theories and alls-yous-guyz are on my list.

I have a jar of bed bugs I sprinkle in the hotels as I leave.   Close enough? 

• Haha 2