The dreaded creak...

ChrisL

I have purchased 3 bikes for myself since the time my wife got her last bike to the commuter this weekend, one earlier this year.  When I told my brother about her new bike he says in kind of a pissed off manner, so since she got one you get a new one too right!?!! 

Uh no dude...

35 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I have purchased 3 bikes for myself since the time my wife got her last bike to the commuter this weekend, one earlier this year.  When I told my brother about her new bike he says in kind of a pissed off manner, so since she got one you get a new one too right!?!! 

Uh no dude...

Not nice of him. He doesn’t ride, does he?

47 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Uh no dude...

Jeez, they drop him on his head when he was an infant??

Simple algebra say you get the next 3 bikes. Duh.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Not nice of him. He doesn’t ride, does he?

He rides a little and hoards bikes a lot. He’s got around 15 bikes... 2 mountain, 2 road, 1 gravel, a slew of other bikes like fixies, cruisers & etc.  

I honestly don’t know why he came off like that.  He knows I value quality over quantity and other than a possible ebike I’m not in the market for another.

• Hugs 1