Tuesdays are Terrific

Airehead

Coffee is always a highlight.  Might get pizza for lunch which is also usually a nice thing. A wander or two (keeping to the shade) is also gonna be nice.  An evening spin may also come into play.  Add in whatever tasty vittles my wife makes for dinner, and this Tuesday may indeed be terrific.

• Heart 1

Have accomplished nothing today so far and probably will remain that way all day.  Do have a conference call this afternoon, but don't plan on accomplishing anything with it.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, BuffJim said:

I woke up in a Holiday Inn Express this morning.

So happy you woke up or glad to escape the Holiday Inn?

7 hours ago, Scrapr said:

I'm going to get to play with a puppy!  It gets even better....it's a Golden retriever puppy!  My office mate just got a 3 month old. He is bringing him in this morning. Pictures soon

Awwwwww, I love golden puppies. 

6 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Taco Tuesday...

Always terrific

• Heart 1

I had an early morning ride, then did 2 loads of laundry, 2 loads in the dishwasher (womaxx bakes a lot), took the trash barrels to the street for pickup and brought them back when empty, finishing by making the bed that one load of laundry was for.  I cooked supper this evening as well

But the best part of the day was going on the internet and posting bad jokes.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Airehead said:

Post the best thing you will/have done all day in this thread.  Happiness everywhere?

You need to come to Wisconsin. With $2.50 mix drinks how could you not be happy. 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

I worked fairly hard, in a pretty hot place most of the day. Thought I was too wore out to do any exertions.

When I was forced to ride my bicycle 4 very hilly miles home I discovered that my legs are starting to come to life.

I'm no crankbender, or chainsnapper, but I went up the hills with a lot less pain than expected.

Of course the car breaking is a bit of a downer... 

• Heart 2

I mowed MIL’s four acres. The swampy part on the back of the property was finally dry enough to mow. I drove home and started on my own two acres. I didn’t get far and it started pouring rain. I put the mower away, parked the trailer and unhooked it in the pouring rain. I came in and took a shower. By then it had stopped raining. I took my wife to a dental appointment. She used the wheelchair because she was feeling weak. The oncologist wanted a dental x-ray to see how this new medication was affecting her. The dentist was used to doing these for cancer patients and said her X-ray looked really good. This dental office wasn’t set up very well for a patient in a wheelchair. I managed to get her moved around ok. The dentist told my wife she was impressed. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Emmy hit 57 mph pitching.  A new high.  She looked great at pitching lessons.  Straight to all starts practice.  Indoor facility was rented.  It was raining and thundering outside.  Her goal is to be throwing 60 mph by the end of 12U ball.  She has another year left to hit that. 

• Heart 2

23 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Coffee is always a highlight.  Might get pizza for lunch which is also usually a nice thing. A wander or two (keeping to the shade) is also gonna be nice.  An evening spin may also come into play.  Add in whatever tasty vittles my wife makes for dinner, and this Tuesday may indeed be terrific.

✔️  - Coffee

✔️  - Pizza (and sliders) for lunch

✔️  - wander with the pup in the AM

✔️  - short 20 miler in the evening

✔️  - DELICIOUS fish dish lovingly prepared by my wife :D

✔️  - one TERRIFIC Tuesday :loveshower: