Something about Jsharr that i love

Dirtyhip

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

Dude is funny. Really funny. 

I would share my one per year cocktail in his presence. I bet I would laugh till my Gut hurt.

Thank you, that means a lot.  Let me know when you are in Big D and the cocktail is on me.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Dude is funny. Really funny. 

I would share my one per year cocktail in his presence. I bet I would laugh till my Gut hurt. 

"Dude" is the wrong word.

"He's" really a pretty large team of folks - guys, gals, and even a few AI-enhanced algorithms working day and night around the world to produce his sort of commentary.

They did pick an attractive model to play him in their photos and other media appearances, but be aware, there is no actual "jsharr".

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

"Dude" is the wrong word.

"He's" really a pretty large team of folks - guys, gals, and even a few AI-enhanced algorithms working day and night around the world to produce his sort of commentary.

They did pick an attractive model to play him in their photos and other media appearances, but be aware, there is no actual "jsharr".

This.

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

:flamethrower:

I will have to believe this is what you mean.

The symbolism is close enough. 

Let me be clear.  Casey is a brilliant guy that can work anywhere the hell he wants.  He's a nice man and he's openly gay -- and is free w/ disregard of what folks like you or I think. He'd probably find it amusing and a rewarding to be referred to as a flamer. 

7 minutes ago, Dottie said:

The biggest and most openly flamer at my company before he left was from Texas -- and he told me all about Austin. 

No, sir, I meant back doors.

Of which I know absolutely nothing.  Not judging, but more along the lines of Eddie Murphy from Delirious, I am going to go have a beer after the game of handball.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Of which I know absolutely nothing.  Not judging, but more along the lines of Eddie Murphy from Delirious, I am going to go have a beer after the game of handball.

I know.  But I thought maybe you had been to Austin and had seen some gay bars or something?  Capital hill and in some areas of Queen Anne hill, there's an openly gay community there.  It's hard not to notice when you travel through there -- especially Capital hill.

Just now, Dottie said:

I know.  But I thought maybe you had been to Austin and had seen some gay bars or something?  Capital hill and in some areas of Queen Anne hill, there's an openly gay community there.  It's hard not to notice when you travel through there -- especially Capital hill.

Hell, Dallas has a big openly gay community but I do not go there.    Been married to long to be current with the club scene, but when I was in the club scene, I wanted to be some place where they were selling what I was buying.

• Heart 1