A coach I can get behind!

Wilbur

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

I dunno. These Rah Rah nationalists really get behind some really douchey characters all in the name of red white (and blue). Woody Hayes comes to mind.

You and the n00b are both being dolts.

you need to go stand in the corner.

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, wilbur said:

What do SJW tantrums have to do with hockey? 

or football

or soccer?

Exactly!  Still no answer.  I love your logic.

12 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

If it wasn't for hockey I probably wouldn't know the Canadian National Anthem.  I grew up  watching a lot of Bruins Hockey on TV.

Is this a good or bad thing?  Should anyone know the CAnadian national anthem (besides CAnadians)? Seems like a bit of wasted memory space, which is at a premium these days for many.

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is this a good or bad thing?  Should anyone know the CAnadian national anthem (besides CAnadians)? Seems like a bit of wasted memory space, which is at a premium these days for many.

It's a good anthem.

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Yeah you should. It'll make you realize what a beautiful anthem it is.

27 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Must you intentionally be an asshole or do you have psychological issues we should be tolerant of? 

13 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Now I get it!  You get behind him because if you are in front of him you will likely getting spittle all over you!  Folks who get all frothy at the mouth are pretty gross to be in front of. Ew.

You have psych issues.  Enough said. 

Back on ignore you go!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wilbur said:

Must you intentionally be an asshole or do you have psychological issues we should be tolerant of?  

So, you're just a "blind follower". I get it.  No need to actually put that thinking cap on and consider the question.  Consistency is your strength, though, so good for you!

Just now, maddmaxx said:

You do at times seem to operate without a filter.

Nah. Wilbur just an angry dude.  If he could tell me WHY he liked the moran in the video, it might make his post make more sense, but he can't, so he'll just keep his thin skin from getting irritated by claiming to use the "ignore" button.  :D  Too funny.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Nah. Wilbur just an angry dude.  If he could tell me WHY he liked the moran in the video, it might make his post make more sense, but he can't, so he'll just keep his thin skin from getting irritated by claiming to use the "ignore" button.  :D  Too funny.

The prosecution rests.

2 minutes ago, wilbur said:

Oh, no faking.  I am not your wife, after all. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Razors Edge. Options 

I just have to get maxx to stop quoting your ignorant statements.  Really man, grow the fuck up and stop harassing people.  Enough said.  

But I will still check this thread occasionally to see if you come up with a reason for liking that video or an answer to the relationship between a national anthem and a sporting event. I'm sure both answers will be well reasoned.