I think this guy used to drive a BMW

jsharr

3 hours ago, 2Far said:

15 Bad Parking Jobs (And What Angry People Did About It)

In eighth grade, we had a teacher who drove a VW Bug.  One recess (we used the school's grassy field plus the parking lot/basketball court - unsupervised - for recess), a group of us realized we could pick it up and move it.  We moved it 90o so it was crosswise in the parking spot.  Oddly, I don't remember getting yelled at about it ? and I got called out quite often.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

In eighth grade, we had a teacher who drove a VW Bug.  One recess (we used the school's grassy field plus the parking lot/basketball court - unsupervised - for recess), a group of us realized we could pick it up and move it.  We moved it 90o so it was crosswise in the parking spot.  Oddly, I don't remember getting yelled at about it ? and I got called out quite often.

Similar situation in elementary.  Ours was an art teacher.  I was in 5th grade and there was a 6th grader that had been flunked a few times so he was much older than us AND he was huge for his size.  He was nicknamed Hoss for a reason.  He was a fun gentile giant of a 6th grader.  He turned the art teacher's VW bug sideways in a spot between 2 other cars all by himself.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Had a teammate in HS who drove a SuperBeetle.  He was one of us linemen.  He turned his Beetle sideways between two of the concrete bases that held up the light post in the student parking lot.

So you're saying he wasn't very smart.

#brainsofanolineman

Just now, jsharr said:

Hey I may be fat, but I am slow too!

I was a tight end.  I had to call line signals 'cause the tackle and guard had trouble mixing up letters and numbers.  At least they knew to line up on the left side - coach wrote an L on their left hand before each game/practice...

• Haha 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

I was a tight end.  I had to call line signals 'cause the tackle and guard had trouble mixing up letters and numbers.  At least they knew to line up on the left side - coach wrote an L on their left hand before each game/practice...

I was offensive tackle and defensive end and every special team.  I really was not fat.  6'00" and 200 lbs and decent speed.  I loved hitting people, so special teams was my forte.  Run full speed and hit anyone in the other colored jersey!  Even better if he had the ball, but not a requirement.

• Haha 1

Just now, jsharr said:

I was offensive tackle and defensive end and every special team.  I really was not fat.  6'00" and 200 lbs and decent speed.  I loved hitting people, so special teams was my forte.  Run full speed and hit anyone in the other colored jersey!  Even better if he had the ball, but not a requirement.

I was a TE and DE and played on every special team.  I was thin and very fast with a hight tolerance for pain.  I also pissed off a bunch of upper classmen because I was a starter from the first week of camp as a sophomore.  There were a few on practice squads that came after me.  Made me better.

18 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Did that to our swim coach's RX7 in highschool.  We used the college's pool on the other side of town, by the time he made it there, we were half way done with practice.