Do you ride with your spouse?

ChrisL

4 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

There's probably a task that you have been shown also but she nearly has  to do it most of the time instead.  She may not complain to you but she does it anyway over and over.

There are and she knows it.

Just now, ChrisL said:

Mostly?  As in you ride with others on the tandem or ride the tandem solo when not with your spouse?

mostly when we ride together it is on a tandem.  Sometimes we try to ride together on single bikes but that just lead to arguements.  win?

5 minutes ago, Airehead said:

mostly when we ride together it is on a tandem.  Sometimes we try to ride together on single bikes but that just lead to arguements.  win?

Arguments like: I always pick the route you pick.  Ride A? No too hilly. Ride B? Too far, c’mon..... Ride C? Too hot... Ride D? Not going to the beach too crowded. Forget it let’s do ride F... And then repeat next ride?

I love that one..

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Why not?

No matter what I tell her, she gets stressed.  If I want to go on a hard ride and beat myself up as much as possible, I tell her and we ride separate.  If I want to spend time with her, I tell her, she sets the pace, we go as far as she wants, but no matter what I say she feels she holds me back.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

No matter what I tell her, she gets stressed.  If I want to go on a hard ride and beat myself up as much as possible, I tell her and we ride separate.  If I want to spend time with her, I tell her, she sets the pace, we go as far as she wants, but no matter what I say she feels she holds me back.

this is basically why we got the tandem.  he can work like a crazy guy and i am still back there

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1