Insiders tip

BR46

Wo46 works for a grocery store chain and since she works in pricing we know what's going on sale a week or two before everyone else. 

Next week Wednesday Breckenridge Vanilla porter goes on sale. $3.79 a six pack if you buy 2

Screenshot_2019-07-18-21-11-21-1.png.0383c5a43d83620a69a174a52208706e.png

• Heart 2
  • Envious 1

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Are such krazy prices available outside Wisconsin?  I never see beer that cheap!

He has done that to us before. It will cost us more to get to Wisconsin than we would save on the beer. I do like Brekenridge Vanilla Porter though. 

This week I was able to score a couple twelve packs of this for $10 each. That’s about half price. One of the best white beers I’ve had.

93135350-6B39-40F5-B948-A5DCCE1E16A0.thumb.jpeg.ad8511aa04c67cdf2076fcd5806b7fc7.jpeg

ABV: 6.1% IBU: 15

From the off-ramp to the rapids, wherever your journey takes you, Grateful White makes the perfect companion. This unfiltered Belgian-styled white ale has a propensity for adventure. Take some time to lose yourself in its simple complexity.

STYLE: Belgian-Style Wit
HOPS: Nugget, Cascade
MALT: Pale Two Row, Pale Wheat

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

It will cost us more to get to Wisconsin than we would save on the beer. 

That depends on how much you drink. The liquor store has Kesslers whiskey on sale for  $8.99

Screenshot_2019-07-19-05-56-40-1.png.97cd09c32354a099ce0c94dd4f0c4f19.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I haven’t drank whiskey in almost 50 years. Kesslers and Corby’s were the go to bottom shelf go to whiskeys for the guys getting off work at 7am at the factory. The bars were right across the street from the main gate.

I had a friend that owned a sports bar right near a prison.  He cleaned up every morning with prison employees filling his place.

• Haha 1