The balls thread.

We buy squeaky doggie tennis balls in bulk. If Maggy isn't gutting them to get the squeaker, she loses them under every piece of furniture she cant get under. When she finally loses the last one, she barks at me until I crawl around under all the furniture to retrieve all her squeaky balls.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, team scooter said:

We buy squeaky doggie tennis balls in bulk. If Maggy isn't gutting them to get the squeaker, she loses them under every piece of furniture she cant get under. When she finally loses the last one, she barks at me until I crawl around under all the furniture to retrieve all her squeaky balls.

U r gud hooman 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a cool dog. I hope the number of off days decreases over time. Hunting for stuff might help.

My dog Sapphire liked to run. At first, we'd throw a ball for him to chase, but then he'd just start running back and forth between us.

His favorite place to run was the high desert open space to the east of our house. A few times back and forth, and then he'd take off, bounding through the sage and cactus uphill and down, sniffing out rabbits.

His second favorite place to run was the beach, back and forth and then into the surf and out.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1