I think RG starts the most interesting threads on this forum.

Besides my new "Balls Thread", please check it out btw, RG starts the most interesting threads in this forum.  Most of the other threads are okay.  They aren't bad but they don't hold up to RG's incredible ability of starting thought provoking threads.  The dude has his finger on the pulse of today's more important topics.  Some of you fail at doing this; mostly AWWC.  

I think we all need to thank RG for his efforts on this forum.  Without him, this place would be very very boring.  

Without him, we wouldn't have him.

Shu Fang

• Heart 2

10 hours ago, Shu Fang said:

Besides my new "Balls Thread", please check it out btw, RG starts the most interesting threads in this forum.  Most of the other threads are okay.  They aren't bad but they don't hold up to RG's incredible ability of starting thought provoking threads.  The dude has his finger on the pulse of today's more important topics.  Some of you fail at doing this; mostly AWWC.  

I think we all need to thank RG for his efforts on this forum.  Without him, this place would be very very boring.  

Without him, we wouldn't have him.

Shu Fang

You realize that this will not get as many likes or responses than if you bashed RG and asked us to pillory him with you, right?

You are correct, RG has the best threads and I was highly honored when he said my thread about soap getting less soapy near the middle was a great thread.   I am not sure I had ever made a great thread before and I know I have not made one since.

How are you and Lou getting along?  Has he sent you to man dog hell place?