Truck is complete now

Dirtyhip

13 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I went to the state fair today, and they gave us two free Chevrolet hats.  They are black ball caps, with the Chevy logo and the  word "Chevrolet" screen printed on the front.  You can have one if you want. :) :foryou:

Why thanks.  I need a new black hat.  Oh wait, sorry....

5 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Inside the truck or the dollar store. Oh no wait, in the parking lot taking pics of the poorly parked truck!

that truck is perfectly parked! First of all it is in the hinterlands. Truck has created a vortex safe zone. Plus if truck parked behind the line the azz end would  be out in the travel area.Creating an active hazard

I'll allow it

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

that truck is perfectly parked! First of all it is in the hinterlands. Truck has created a vortex safe zone. Plus if truck parked behind the line the azz end would  be out in the travel area.Creating an active hazard

I'll allow it

Thank you. These people don't understand how chill OR is. We would have moved if someone was bent. I was standing right there. 

Should I talk to someone about their parking habits?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Cause dishes get dirty and smoothies are delicious. 

Ok, you cook better than me when camping, I see.  I use foil and fire unless boiling water, and try not to dirty more dishes than can be cleaned and rinsed in a weekend by a gallon of water.  When are you taking me camping?

6 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Thank you. These people don't understand how chill OR is. We would have moved if someone was bent. I was standing right there. 

Should I talk to someone about their parking habits?

Ha. I was just yanking your chain. Truth is, I still have to get used to parking our new car in the lines, and that's from somebody with over 4 million miles on really big vehicles.

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, you cook better than me when camping, I see.  I use foil and fire unless boiling water, and try not to dirty more dishes than can be cleaned and rinsed in a weekend by a gallon of water.  When are you taking me camping?

Whenever you cone out here. We like to call thisriding and  gourmet dining in the woods.

@Scrapr  we might camp on your driveway. Lol

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

12.9 mpg.

Ouch

If you buy it, it is your gas to do with what you want.  I always thought getting to spots most people never get to see qualifies as good use of resources, and doing what you love while there makes it excellent use of resources.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Whenever you cone out here. We like to call thisriding and  gourmet dining in the woods.

@Scrapr  we might camp on your driveway. Lol

you will be the 2nd trailer on the street. Someone beat you to the really good spot. I'm estimating 40' 5th wheel plus a bright shiny blue pick up truck in front. I was looking at it on our video doorbell. I was like wtf???  I can't see the front of the trailer or the rear!  You better bring your A game if you are street camping in our hood ?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

you will be the 2nd trailer on the street. Someone beat you to the really good spot. I'm estimating 40' 5th wheel plus a bright shiny blue pick up truck in front. I was looking at it on our video doorbell. I was like wtf???  I can't see the front of the trailer or the rear!  You better bring your A game if you are street camping in our hood ?

We went back to wanoga ski park. Its fine here.Drop on by if you want. We have burritos.