SW's party is over! We trashed the place.

kingtermite

That is WoSW.  You said you deleted those.

I wasn't looking at the face so you could be right.  I just remember WoSW being real upset about all those other 'working' women being there and all passed out drunk.  She must have tried to join them to get your attention.

And FTR, I didn't take the pics, Jsharr did.  We had fun looking at them on the ride home.  We had to drive through Ohio, what do you expect.

I wasn't looking at the face so you could be right.  I just remember WoSW being real upset about all those other 'working' women being there and all passed out drunk.  She must have tried to join them to get your attention.

And FTR, I didn't take the pics, Jsharr did.  We had fun looking at them on the ride home.  We had to drive through Ohio, what do you expect.

WoSW does not like to share her pole, her tips or her picnic table.  She loves that table.  

Wow, if my wife reads this I'll be sleeping on the picnic table tonight, and I don't even have one.  I should send her a link.

No need, I just printed this thread and will mail it to her.....you should see an envelope with a NY postmark in a few days.
  • Heart 2