When did McDonalds drop thier salads?

petitepedal

I had not had dinner and thought I would get the Southwest grilled chicken salad...I sure as heck didn't see it on the drive thru menu...it has been months...maybe even a year since I did McDonalds...I use get egg McMuffins...but I have been making my own for awhile now...So I haven't seen their menu...I came home and cooked my portion of the baked ziti and Italian chicken sausage dish that I delivered to my friend this afternoon

McDee's has reinvented themselves, yet again. With interactive ordering kiosks, and counter help that are struggling to speak English, it is difficult to order what you want.

And ending up with what you ordered, is nothing short of a miracle.

Folks rag on Mc Dee's but I've never gotten sick eating there, and they are convenient to the highway, when you are just trying to get from here to there. 

3 minutes ago, Further said:

McDee's has reinvented themselves, yet again. With interactive ordering kiosks, and counter help that are struggling to speak English, it is difficult to order what you want.

And ending up with what you ordered, is nothing short of a miracle. 

Folks rag on Mc Dee's but I've never gotten sick eating there, and they are convenient to the highway, when you are just trying to get from here to there.  

I assume they have a monitor showing your order at the drive thru ordering area?  I've seen those for a decade or more, but don't really go to McD's very often to know if they do it too.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I assume they have a monitor showing your order at the drive thru ordering area?  I've seen those for a decade or more, but don't really go to McD's very often to know if they do it too.

The machinery works well, the people..not so much...