I'm sitting in a coffee shop

Kzoo

Trying to get some work done and a 30ish lady and a 55 yo dude come in for a used car salesman interview.  It's 55.... I know that because he's yelled it across the shop at least 5 time... oops 6 times. is the guy looking for a job.  He talks way too loud, way too much and he knows it all.  He has also used the term dead horse a half dozen times.

This moran gives makes bad used sales guys look good.

I don't know what her standards are but I would have walked out on the guy in 15 seconds.

• Heart 1

I hate loud mother fuckers.   Especially if they are Dunning Kruger types.  We normal non loud smart people, should be allowed to cap dat ass when they start blabbing away. 

Seriously, they offer no redeeming value and they are pissing in the genetic pool. Fuck them and their fucking loud stoopid ass ways. 

I don't believe in violence but sometimes I do believe in violence.  As long as violence provides peace of mind, I'm all about it.

Nect time, shoot the mother fucker. 

Shu Kill

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

So I left shortly after the boss came in.  The bad used car salesman was deferential to the boss what he was railroading the young lady.  It was an interesting 20 minutes.  

I have people I've interviewed where in about 5 minutes or less I though "Get this guy out of my office."  This 55 yo non beater of dead horses - I woul dhave thrown him out in 15 seconds or less.

And no - no hemp milk.  Here in the heartland "God's Country" we use real milk for our lattes.

• Heart 2

And no - no hemp milk.  Here in the heartland "God's Country" we use real milk for our lattes.

real Mericans drink coffee straight up.?

1 minute ago, Zackny said:

And no - no hemp milk.  Here in the heartland "God's Country" we use real milk for our lattes.

real Mericans drink coffee straight up.?

And you know what I have to say about that.  Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience

11 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

And you know what I have to say about that.  Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience

I won’t argue with that?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

:default_sissy-fight-smiley:

1 hour ago, Zackny said:

I won’t argue with that?

16 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I'm the one that didn't argue first.