Happy Tuesday

Kzoo

43 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Just had a phone call from my dermatologist office. All three biopsies came back squamous cell carcinomas so I have a fun day of surgeries scheduled.

I’m taking the Pilot in for inspection this morning, I hope it passes inspection better than I did.

I hope they are small places, Longjohn

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Just had a phone call from my dermatologist office. All three biopsies came back squamous cell carcinomas so I have a fun day of surgeries scheduled.

I’m taking the Pilot in for inspection this morning, I hope it passes inspection better than I did.

Well that sucks.  Good luck buddy.

I have first shift on and running.  Will get changeover to 2nd shift done and then leave to go to games.  

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Had to take my son's truck to the shop to get the windshield replaced.  

This is my transportation for the day 

20190723_082024.thumb.jpg.d3958231815563a9309dc46354e9beec.jpg

You broke all the bike pic posting rules.  NDS, no garage door, little / big combo, valve stems not aligned with tire labesl.  Heck the tires do not even match.  No points for you.  Well you get points, but they are negative, and I did not want to add insult to injury.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You broke all the bike pic posting rules.  NDS, no garage door, little / big combo, valve stems not aligned with tire labesl.  Heck the tires do not even match.  No points for you.  Well you get points, but they are negative, and I did not want to add insult to injury.

Rules? I don't follow your stinking rules. Hell I don't even color inside the lines 

• Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

Going out to a swanky restaurant on the Erie Canal with BuffCarla to celebrate her new job. Place specializes in raw shellfish and steaks. Yummm.

38 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I get your stuff.

DeathJim laughs at death.  I would be more concerned about the boss at the restaurant suddenly resigning after one DeathJim visit.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Longjohn said:

You'll kick this.

Praying for your healing and peace.

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Longjohn said:

praying!

• Heart 1