I am tired of salad

jsharr

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

not with the cheese and dressings and stuff is it?

Depends on the size of the patty.

To be honest about it, the last burger I had in a restaurant had about twice the calories. But it was kinda awesome.

My take is that beef in small quantities is good for you. The problems come when you pile on fries, or get a steak as big as your head.

Just now, late said:

Depends on the size of the patty.

To be honest about it, the last burger I had in a restaurant had about twice the calories. But it was kinda awesome.

My take is that beef in small quantities is good for you. The problems come when you pile on fries, or get a steak as big as your head.

the one you showed appears to have carmelized onions, thousand island, bacon and cheese at the very least.   I seldom finish a meal any longer, trying to eat smaller portions, more protein, less carbs, more fiber.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, jsharr said:

That is what I want, but I will not do it.  I do not want to end up like some people around here getting fat shamed at Dicks.

I would ask you to please tread lightly here. On this forum there is a person I will not name (but it's 3alarmer) who has been recently fat-shamed due to the size of his enormous Baheeky. As his friend and mentor, I ask that his utter and complete humiliation.....which was well-deserved by the way.....is not made worse by some unfeeling comment in this thread. That man has suffered enough....dear me yes.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

I would ask you to please tread lightly here. On this forum there is a person I will not name (but it's 3alarmer) who has been recently fat-shamed due to the size of his enormous Baheeky. As his friend and mentor, I ask that his utter and complete humiliation.....which was well-deserved by the way.....is not made worse by some unfeeling comment in this thread. That man has suffered enough....dear me yes.

I will not mention that 3alarmer is a tub o lard with a huge dunlap.  You can trust me on this one.

• Awesome 1

Just now, jsharr said:

I will not mention that 3alarmer is a tub o lard with a huge dunlap.  You can trust me on this one.

You have no idea how I appreciate this......I'm pretty sure he will think of a way to pay you back.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, BR46 said:

I'm having lunch at Chick-fil-a 

This is the first time I ever ate at one. 

I tried Chick Fil A today but the one near my office was packed, so I had Taco Tuesday.  No one here helped me eat healthy.  May stop by Dicks on the way home for some abuse.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You forget I own an ebike now.  I don't need any of the gear or play the mechanical advantage game.  I've got an electric motor for gawd sakes.

So you're going to have to find even fatter outfits as i won't be burning any of the cheese stick calories off.

• Haha 1