A Heartfelt Happy Birthday to the Wheels

Kzoo

Mine was heartfelt on the official thread.  This thread is unofficial, and possibly illegal.  You may be in danger from the law now, you should probably move your family to a safe house or something.

Wrong again buckaroo.  This is the OFFICIAL thread.  That other one is a computer generated piece of garbage that anyone can get just by putting in a fake date in their profile.

AND don't you ever threaten my family again.  Oh, and just how are you celebrating SW's birthday.

Wrong again buckaroo.  This is the OFFICIAL thread.  That other one is a computer generated piece of garbage that anyone can get just by putting in a fake date in their profile.

AND don't you ever threaten my family again.  Oh, and just how are you celebrating SW's birthday.

I would never threaten your family, except maybe with some good Rick Astley music, that man was a genius.

I am celebrating by working and making phone calls.  I like the computer generated threads, btw.  It is hard responding to two threads, one should go.

I would never threaten your family, except maybe with some good Rick Astley music, that man was a genius.

I am celebrating by working and making phone calls.  I like the computer generated threads, btw.  It is hard responding to two threads, one should go.

You're right, that other one should go.

Not ALL for those pics are of wonderful people.  Just say'n.

Maybe my work blocked some then.  I see a proud dad, two beautiful children and a lovely wife.

Happy Birthday SW..hope you get in your b day miles

Nope, only 30 in.  My wife is picking me up and taking me out for dinner so I won't be riding home.

What are the rules around this?  I plan to ride 60 on Thursday.

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday O' Great Square One.  I hope your day is incredibly blessed!!

I understand that this is the point where I would normally be handing you your wonderful birthday present.  I have it here but this year I want to deliver it by hand so I'll give it to you at the party - Right after Wilbur swings by to pick me up.

• Heart 1