Can your job be automated?

Randomguy

Yes and no.  Many parts of my job has been automated, I'm the one that automated them.  So I can automate the task, but I can't figure out how to automate the generation of the automation, if I did, I would have more time to drink coffee.

Spambots are not funny.  No way a machine could post the quality stuff that I post.  Quantity, sure, but to be as consistently witty and funny as I am would be impossible for a machine to pull off.

KT and SW could easily be replaced by a toaster.

Kzoo and Krazy and Nate and I though, we are safe.

• Heart 3

Spambots are not funny. No way a machine could post the quality stuff that I post. Quantity, sure, but to be as consistently witty and funny as I am would be impossible for a machine to pull off.

KT and SW could easily be replaced by a toaster.

Kzoo and Krazy and Nate and I though, we are safe.

What about me? I'm not a spambot and can easily be funnier than SW with my eyes closed and hands tied behind my back.

And here I thought we ironed out our differences. Did you forget to take your Geritol this morning?

Jfarrrt and I have hated disliked each other for a lot longer than you and I have hated disliked each other.  I have to stick up for that fool and help him out when needed (which is most of the time).

Don't take it personally...... On second thought........ 

No, because if it could be, they'd do it.

Alternately (if I could keep it quiet) I'd find out how to build something for half the cost I was being paid annually, have it do the job, and then amortize the cost over several years to come out ahead.