Mi Casa

Chopped Liver

Listing officially hit 30 minutes ago.

Already have a viewing appt. tomorrow afternoon.

Someone's been waiting for the listing to hit.

For the nosy few

http://fmls.fusionmls.com/5.11.04.35325/Tools/MultiImageViewer/MediaViewerDlg.asp?Mode=2&DefaultTab=0&ShowImages=1&Address=&SysPropID=4933690&VarList=GxJoOlv6BF7Jz3XgaJQPQodir5f8%2BAuiLBkpx7QEBkk%3D&SiteCode=FML

Geez, FL?  Really?  Welcome to the trashiest state (outside of Nevada) in the whole country!

Where are you moving to in the meantime?

We are looking for a smaller place in a burb about 10 miles to the north of where we work.

If we can find what we want, I may start bike commuting again since the route google maps provides looks rideable without becomeing roadkill.

We are looking for a smaller place in a burb about 10 miles to the north of where we work.

If we can find what we want, I may start bike commuting again since the route google maps provides looks rideable without becomeing roadkill.

It would be nice to be able to ride to work!  I used to be able to do that when I lived in San Diego, that was really nice.

I would do it here, but A) no place to park a bike in the city and B)no showers in the city (everyone washes in the Hudson or East Rivers).

Seriously, though, no showers at work for anyone I know. 

Anyway, I am sure there are nice places in FL, but the state has no hills.  Riding is damn boring for me without hills, that just bums me out.

It would be nice to be able to ride to work!  I used to be able to do that when I lived in San Diego, that was really nice.

I would do it here, but A) no place to park a bike in the city and B)no showers in the city (everyone washes in the Hudson or East Rivers).

Seriously, though, no showers at work for anyone I know. 

We have a gym in the basement (dungeon) here at the office.  I can park the bike in the underground exec. lot, and walk right into the gym.  Of course, that's all speculative based on being able to find a new place we want in the location we want.

We have a gym in the basement (dungeon) here at the office.  I can park the bike in the underground exec. lot, and walk right into the gym.  Of course, that's all speculative based on being able to find a new place we want in the location we want.

DSC01151_(Custom).JPG

chattahoochee_cp_sherman.jpg

• Heart 2

I owned a van like that one in 93. Mine was all maroon, but otherwise the same. For 5 months it was home(in a heated storage unit) in Summit County CO.

I traded it for a 1966 VW Bus that burned nearly everything I owned on my way back to CO(from Whistler BC).