Do you drink standing water?

Randomguy

This morning I drank a glass of water that I filled up the night before last night.  I was thirsty, it was there.  I have done this before, sometimes a few days after pouring a glass of water and then setting it down on the nightstand.

Will I eventually die from something that finds a home in that open glass of water by the bed?  How safe is this, relatively?

shit, I thought you meant like drink from a puddle out in the wilderness or something

drink the glass of water you poured night before last? :scratch head:

City people.

• Heart 1

City people.

I know country folk think we are some sort of superhuman god-like creatures for living in the loud, confusing (to outsiders), and futuristic centers of culture, commerce. and progressive thinking.  Sadly, though, there are some things we just don't know about, and we count on those folks still connected to the land to share the wealth of knowledge not lost to the black plague and indian flu epidemics long past, like this water question, for instance.

So, please make with the answer so I don't have to start experimenting.

• Heart 1

This morning I drank a glass of water that I filled up the night before last night.  I was thirsty, it was there.  I have done this before, sometimes a few days after pouring a glass of water and then setting it down on the nightstand.

Will I eventually die from something that finds a home in that open glass of water by the bed?  How safe is this, relatively?

The water was probably healthier since you let it sit out since some of the mind controlling chemicals the government put in drinking water will evaporate off while it sits.

The water was probably healthier since you let it sit out since some of the mind controlling chemicals the government put in drinking water will evaporate off while it sits.

That is what they want you to think.  Maybe they concentrate if you set water out?