Back to the beach!

Prophet Zacharia

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Taking a longer than typical route: Pittsburgh to Vienna, Va. to Norfolk to Baltimore to Denver to Nashville to Norfolk, and then on to the OBX. I should be exhausted and ready to relax by the time I arrive!

Work or play or both?  Where in the Banks are you going?

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

I think you should fire your travel agent as I don't think the jet stream is that screwed up yet to justify that route to OBX.

maybe he is travelling via sailboat and some bizarre canal system.  I image that canal from Baltimore to Denver has a shit load of locks in it.

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2019 at 10:41 AM, Prophet Zacharia said:

Taking a longer than typical route: Pittsburgh to Vienna, Va. to Norfolk to Baltimore to Denver to Nashville to Norfolk, and then on to the OBX. I should be exhausted and ready to relax by the time I arrive!

I thought this may be some flights mixed in, but no idea how Vienna worked into it all - especially since you didn't wake up Old#7.  Hope the show was worth the crazy travel plans, and I am sure it was since you are a super-fan.

7 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Hope the show was worth the crazy travel plans,

The show was great, well worth the effort to attend. A lot different than the Zip Code tour, in that they really featured individual performers a lot. Ron Woods had a couple of solos, and then they’d focus on Keith, then they’d show Keith and Ronnie together. Mick had some vocal opportunities like “Miss You” to show he can still hit all the high notes, and he never stopped dancing. I don’t know if this is their unannounced departure tour, letting everyone shine a bit individually, or a midlife crisis for a zombie band that will never die. But as a whole it was really good, and worth the effort.

what I didn’t appreciate on advamce is that the Stones went on at 8:45 mountain time, aka past my bed time Eastern time. With my 4 am EASTERN departure on Saturday morning, and my travel prior to this, I was a tired pup at the end of the concert, and a 6 am flight this morning was tough to meet.

• Heart 1
  • Envious 1