I made pie

Dirtyhip

8 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I have baked and cooked so much lately.  

Rosemary Sourdough bread

Buns for sammies and burgers.

thumbprint cookies (an anternative trail snack to clif and the like)

I always liked Hermit Cookies for trail and road food.  Not the US version though.  

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Get there before the cops show up, though.  They might confiscate the pie as part of the investigation.

Pffft.  Just another sing you are a n00b.  The cops are on the take.  The last time we had a party there we had some of the men (and women) in blue join us for the debauchery. 

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Pffft.  Just another sing you are a n00b.  The cops are on the take.  The last time we had a party there we had some of the men (and women) in blue join us for the debauchery.  

Boston area? Yeah, that may make sense.  Hmm.  Does the FBI have any field offices near him? Maybe a well placed anonymous tip about a possible Russian spy? Doesn't SW's wife have a vaguely (and exotic) Russian/Ukranian look about her?

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Boston area? Yeah, that may make sense.  Hmm.  Does the FBI have any field offices near him? Maybe a well placed anonymous tip about a possible Russian spy? Doesn't SW's wife have a vaguely (and exotic) Russian/Ukranian look about her?

FBI, again you show your ignorance.  They will be busy for the next several weeks trying to solve a suicide down in NYC.  And then they have TV interviews to do. 

Just now, Kzoo said:

FBI, again you show your ignorance.  They will be busy for the next several weeks trying to solve a suicide down in NYC.  And then they have TV interviews to do. 

How about a call to ICE with a "I saw a lot of swarthy folks wandering around the kitchen.  I think there is a family of illegals holed up in there."

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Who makes a crust for pumpkin pie.  You can buy those for like $0.95.

Smash graham cracker, and soften butter and form into a pie pan.

I don't think that a crumble frust can handle a pumpkin filling.  It has to be baked too long.

Also, my crust cost less than that to make, and it will be better than a store bought.  It is relaxing to work with flour.