Modesto says NO! to Straight Pride Rally.

Wilbur

11 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

What do straights have to be proud of anyway?

Ability to reproduce?

And without us, their would be no LGBTQSLKGZDBNQLKJBNB.......... parade.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

It is that they kept the bigotry aside which makes Modesto a reasonable place, eh?

Although I'd rather we all create safe, affirming spaces where others may flourish, sometimes tolerance is what we get. 

Bigotry aside; swiped left on the bigotry. 

Wearing that Star Wars graphic tee while talking trash about some "other" group of people. It's like the message of universal peace and affirming places to flourish that Lucus broadcast to the generations through his films ran into the "b-gene" and hit a disconnect. 

9 minutes ago, roadsue said:

Although I'd rather we all create safe, affirming spaces where others may flourish, sometimes tolerance is what we get. 

Bigotry aside; swiped left on the bigotry. 

Wearing that Star Wars graphic tee while talking trash about some "other" group of people. It's like the message of universal peace and affirming places to flourish that Lucus broadcast to the generations through his films ran into the "b-gene" and hit a disconnect. 

What?

20 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Well, um...no?

I have a couple gay friends.  I can almost guarantee you it's a no.  It's amazing how women will throw themselves at them thinking they can convert them. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Indy said:

I have a couple gay friends.  I can almost guarantee you it's a no.  It's amazing how women will throw themselves at them thinking they can convert them. 

Parr8 may have been savvy enough to use that ploy back in his single days.  Not only did he win, but the girls felt like winners for "converting" him.  Pure genius!

• Haha 1