Ha! Now This Is A Funny Story

Razors Edge

1 minute ago, Zealot said:

I saw a response this morning that said, “ yeah, but neither of them ever won the TDF either...”

?

"Won" and "Kept the title" are a little different - especially since there is now no official winner for those years (which says a lot). He won the races, for sure, but even the TdF couldn't decide who should replace him as the "official" winner".

image.png.8956f73fe0dd81bf4a3a0ef06eb57cbd.png

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

"Won" and "Kept the title" are a little different - especially since there is now no official winner for those years (which says a lot). He won the races, for sure, but even the TdF couldn't decide who should replace him as the "official" winner".

image.png.8956f73fe0dd81bf4a3a0ef06eb57cbd.png

It was a joke. Just laugh... ?

11 minutes ago, Zealot said:

It was a joke. Just laugh... ?

Oh, I almost always laugh at jokes.  Sometimes chuckle instead. A few get eye rolls.

I do hope that we get a video to with it, though.  I can imagine a bike path in Nantucket is a zoo!

• Heart 1

Just now, 12string said:

I do think it's hysterical how many people are all cranky thinking he was serious about it.

Wait! What? He wasn't serious? You don't think he was all kitted up on his Madone, juiced up a bit, and itchin' to teach someone a lesson in the Omerta?

• Haha 2