Seriously? There Ought To Be A Law!

Razors Edge

...against this sort of thing!

I have pre-sliced cheese for my lunch sandwiches, and each is separated by a piece of paper. Anyway, the cheese slices are offset about a 1/4" BUT the paper only extends about half of that offset. SO...this results in the very end of the top slice of cheese staying adhered to the next piece in line.  Instead of the paper facilitating the WHOLE slice of cheese being removed - fully intact - it only works as far as it extends AND it provides a breaking point for the last bit of cheese. ?

THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

59 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

...against this sort of thing!

I have pre-sliced cheese for my lunch sandwiches, and each is separated by a piece of paper. Anyway, the cheese slices are offset about a 1/4" BUT the paper only extends about half of that offset. SO...this results in the very end of the top slice of cheese staying adhered to the next piece in line.  Instead of the paper facilitating the WHOLE slice of cheese being removed - fully intact - it only works as far as it extends AND it provides a breaking point for the last bit of cheese. ?

THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

We get that type of cheese too and I find it’s easier to peel while chilled.  

Or pass a law... 

27 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Problem solved.

HIM-1021732.jpg

Do most Americans even know what this is?  Having grown up eating wedges Dutch cheese we had one of these.

I have my moms, I took it when we cleared out her house.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, ChrisL said:

We get that type of cheese too and I find it’s easier to peel while chilled.  

Or pass a law... 

Do most Americans even know what this is?  Having grown up eating wedges Dutch cheese we had one of these.

I have my moms, I took it when we cleared out her house.

No - first I’ve seen one.