Weekend plans the middle of August?

petitepedal

Will be showing our ram at Michigan Fiber Festival. One granddaughter will be going along to show the youth showmanship, costume and obstacle course classes. This will be our last show this year.  He will be coming home to do what rams do in the fall.  Hoping for some nice lambs in the winter and spring.

• Heart 3

Car shopping.  One dealer happens to have two of the model I want on the same lot (only four total with in 100 miles of me).  If neither of those checked out, there is a private seller that has one I'll try again to get in touch with.

Then I need to get my Mazda 3 pulled into the garage to do some work on it before trying to sell it.  I'm the weird type who doesn't like to sell a vehicle with a potential known issue, driver side window acted up once this week, and got it working, but sounds a little off.  So new window regulator going in.

• Heart 2

Nothing really planned. Probably get some work done, been really busy lately.  Ride, usual chores.

WoChrisL has been driving me crazy car shopping the past few weekends.  She wants a Subaru Crosstrek but doesn’t want to pay $30K.  So we have been looking at Mazda’s, Nissans, Toyota’s, Honda and have been to numerous used car lots looking for a lease trade in Crosstrek.  

Except by her own self imposed mandate she won’t do anything until my car is paid off next month so why are we looking for used lease trade ins if she has no intention of buying one?!!  Complete waste of time...

3 hours ago, Indy said:

Car shopping.  One dealer happens to have two of the model I want on the same lot (only four total with in 100 miles of me).  If neither of those checked out, there is a private seller that has one I'll try again to get in touch with.

Then I need to get my Mazda 3 pulled into the garage to do some work on it before trying to sell it.  I'm the weird type who doesn't like to sell a vehicle with a potential known issue, driver side window acted up once this week, and got it working, but sounds a little off.  So new window regulator going in. 

I suggest you call @petitepedal for help with your car shopping.

• Heart 1

Tonight, my niece will drop off her 4 kids, we'll have them all weekend.  Cookie and pie baking night!  Tomorrow, ship the rugrats over to the neighbor's house for pool time while I look into whatever the "looks like a wheel or a light bulb" warning is on the daughter's car and maybe finally fix the alternator mystery on my car.  Then Mass, off to the Bourbon tasting party.  Sunday, taking all the kids on a boat ride.  Maybe my niece will make us dinner, but that might not be a good thing as they're always on some kind of gluten free paleo keto McDonalds diet.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

We have the grandkids all weekend. First sleepover at Grandmas and grandpas. I have to pour concrete at church early tomorrow morning the work the afternoon at the Boonville Woodsmens Field Days. Back there for another shift Sunday morning. Been a busy week and will be a busier weekend.

• Heart 1

I am working today.  G has a cross country meet somewhere.  His first high school race.  Em got asked to play in a 3 on 3 basketball tourney in New Albany.  It's outdoors!  Tomorrow G's team has it's first cross camp because #crossiscoming and tomorrow evening Emmy's team is scrimmaging the younger 12U team in Louisville. 

• Heart 2