Y.I.R.(Yesterday I rode).......

Zephyr

So familiar, Zephyr.  We've always enjoyed Lockside Trail and Galloping Goose when we ride from Saanich ferry port into Victoria.  It's been 3-4 yrs. since I've been there.  When I lived in Vancouver, we would be there 1-3 times annually.  It's a great to hook in cyclists who don't ride as often...that bike trip is fun/enjoyable.

We have taken the trail (which I can't remember the name if it is still Galloping) and cycled out to Sooke.

Dearie right now is on a BC Ferry for Saanich, then he will ride to catch the Washington State ferry to Anacortes Island..where he will ride to Mt. Vernon.  He will taking bike routes through the suburbs to get into Seattle. But will be staying in Bothell, because accommodation is expensive at this time of yr.

Meanwhile I'm stuck still working....full-time.  Oh well....

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

So familiar, Zephyr.  We've always enjoyed Lockside Trail and Galloping Goose when we ride from Saanich ferry port into Victoria.  It's been 3-4 yrs. since I've been there.  When I lived in Vancouver, we would be there 1-3 times annually.  It's a great to hook in cyclists who don't ride as often...that bike trip is fun/enjoyable.

We have taken the trail (which I can't remember the name if it is still Galloping) and cycled out to Sooke.

Dearie right now is on a BC Ferry for Saanich, then he will ride to catch the Washington State ferry to Anacortes Island..where he will ride to Mt. Vernon.  He will taking bike routes through the suburbs to get into Seattle. But will be staying in Bothell, because accommodation is expensive at this time of yr.

Meanwhile I'm stuck still working....full-time.  Oh well....

Yes, it is the Galloping Goose that goes the whole way to Sooke.  I have done portions of it but not the whole way to Sooke (yet)