Volvo re delivery

Scrapr

Sorry to hear of your loss, but at least her heart was into it until the end. 

I have been seriously looking at OSD for the experience. Since we fly to Switzerland for 2 weeks every year, then a week or two for travel, building a car purchase around it would be sweet. Mini doesn't have an OSD program but I did order a special factory build spec'd per my preference rather than the dealer's and tracked it's progress. Of course it was a new model and the dealer didn't have any in stock when I ordered - just the "unveiling event" car that made the rounds and a special event discount for attendees.  My choices for OSD are Volvo, Porsche, BMW or Mercedes as Audi has discontinued their program. Unfortunately, the models I prefer - BMW X5 (or X3) and Mercedes GLE (or GLC) - Are built in the USA and not part of the OSD programs. The BMW X1 is, but it is the same platform - slightly stretched - corporate sister to my Mini Countryman (which BMW owns) and want to move up in size. I do like the XC60 but Sweden is so far north so haven't really explored their program. Basically it leaves the Porsche Cayenne, or as a smaller alternate, the Macan, BMW X1, and last, the even more compact Mercedes GLA. Fiat doesn't offer the OSD so that rules out the Alfa Romero and Maserati. Likewise no British car on OSD rules out Land Rover and Jag. I wonder if wife would 'upgrade her Fiat 500 to the Mercedes GLA as she likes (demands) small cars. :whistle: