SofZ has invaded the US!

Zephyr

17 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Why isn't one of them yellow?  It seems that it should be common sense that one of several should be a yellow submarine.  Canadians...........

Thats the bigger ones..., these are one and two man subs.  They are too small to live in

• Haha 2

Just now, Dirtyhip said:

Sweet.

Cali is lovely. We arebin the state right now. Sierras.

I was always like "With the traffic, and smog, and earthquakes and wildfires, why would anyone EVER want to live in California?" 

Then I went to the Catalina Islands and Santa Barbara for work and I was like "ahhhhhh, NOW I get it"

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

I was always like "With the traffic, and smog, and earthquakes and wildfires, why would anyone EVER want to live in California?" 

Then I went to the Catalina Islands and Santa Barbara for work and I was like "ahhhhhh, NOW I get it"

Our summer has been outstanding weather wise too. It’s the hottest week of the year so far ands it’s only been in the mid 80’s along the coast with a marine layer in the AM.

He’s about 30 miles from me but over water!  

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Yabut, don't you have to convert to a hippie to live there?