Mustard

petitepedal

Is the next fashion color of the coming season. Strolled thru a small shopping center with discount stuff...and Target...saw lots of shade of a mustard yellow/gold in the upcoming fall wardrobe...

I could not find a rust colored 60 inch round table cloth :dontknow:  That was my time wasting mission...that and looking for a set of orange mini lights for my deck...Michaels had several different brands at about $8...Target has yet to put out Halloween....maybe next week!

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Is the next fashion color of the coming season. Strolled thru a small shopping center with discount stuff...and Target...saw lots of shade of a mustard yellow/gold in the upcoming fall wardrobe...

At least you're on top of fashion colours. I stopped paying attention...ages ago. Probably when I started cycle-commuting.  However when I do window shop at a cool boutique, etc., it's fun to see what's on the racks.  Not sure if the sales ladies appreciate me, looking least likely to touch their lovely dresses, etc.

That is definitely not a good color for me.  I'll have to skip this one, much liked I skipped the vibrant coral mania this season (OK, I didn't really skip it.  My Mom decided she wanted a coral shirt because she saw all the newscasters wearing coral.  So I got her a bunch of coral shirts till we ended up with one she liked.  But I skipped it for myself, mostly).

• Heart 3

I don't have anything mustard coloured.  It would be a horrible colour against my skin tone.  I've never seen any of my sisters wear the colour near their face.  Someone with fairer /rosy skin or black skin would look terrific.

Uh,...yea, I did sew and wear a coral coloured dress about 25 yrs. ago. I just wore a sleeveless summer top for work this wk. in that colour...with a grey, knee-length skirt.

50 minutes ago, wilbur said:

Can you do cheddar? 

Original cheddar is creamy white. I can do that. 

Annatto coloring is added to distinguish American made cheddar from European. It’s ok. Tillamook cheddar has a creamy yellow color, which I like, unlike Kraft, whose cheddar is bright yellow. 

7 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Does Kraft even make real cheese?

Depends upon your definition of real? 

Cheese made from vegetable oil is still called cheese. 

So also that combination of cellular matter and lint located in the crevice near our big toe. 

But cheese is cheese.

44 minutes ago, roadsue said:

Cheese made from vegetable oil is still called cheese.

Cheese made from veggie oil is only one molecule away from been plastic. 

• Heart 3

On 8/17/2019 at 11:07 PM, shootingstar said:

At least you're on top of fashion colours. I stopped paying attention...ages ago. Probably when I started cycle-commuting.  However when I do window shop at a cool boutique, etc., it's fun to see what's on the racks.  Not sure if the sales ladies appreciate me, looking least likely to touch their lovely dresses, etc.

You and me both sister........and as for trying them on.....forget it. :(