It fit...

Airehead

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

...and only. once did I think about killing Mr.Aire.  I will say this here—- it is likely wrong how happy that room of blue EVA mats has made me.   It has also scared me silly.  I have no excuse not to practice and Lindy and I should be able to place in the ribbons.  I am feeling the pressure. 

And I cannot wait to try Ylva on a course. She will be an agility rocket. I may have to steal her from Couch. 

E0A9D32B-51A2-4378-9210-51B1AC4AC303.jpeg

Beautiful!  Yes, we will expect great things of you and Lindy!  Do you charge extra if someones dog pees on your new floor?

• Heart 2

Just now, wilbur said:

Beautiful!  Yes, we will expect great things of you and Lindy!  Do you charge extra if someones dog pees on your new floor?

Yes, unless it is a puppy. Puppies get. It some slack.  People not watching their dogs is one of the many reasons I will never own a commercial dog training place.   As a precaution we did go with a waterproof matting. 

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Yes, unless it is a puppy. Puppies get. It some slack.

Reminds me of THIS CARTOON

That is a beautiful room and I hope it brings you much joy and no stress.   You should be like the dogs on an agility course - even the ones who run wildly all the wrong way come bounding in happily.  They just enjoy the experience  and being with their people.  Dogs are wise, even the silly ones. :nodhead:

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1