Five Guys Burgers

jsharr

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Any arm wrestling or other feats of manliness?  This won't catch on if you can't involve bit of that tom-foolery.

No, this was more of a feeling out sort of get together.  The Airing of the Grievances and the Feats of Strength will occur at the December meet up.

• Haha 1

Great.  I met with a couple Class of '68 fellow classmates for lunch at Greek restaurant in June - where we each had crabcakes - and we're going to try to expand on that with some regular lunch gathering in the future.

We went to the same high school, same college, and became teachers our county's school system.  I, left, was our school's mile run star (4:45), Diane was Captain of the Cheerleaders, and Paul was one of the state's best shot putters.  Paul (Social Studies) and I (Chemistry & Physics) taught together for a while at the high school from which we had graduated and we also coached the Track Team on which we had competed together.  Diane taught theater and began the first full-fledged creative dance program in Maryland high schools at a nearby high school - she still travels to New York to mentor actors and dancers she taught in high school who are professionals now.

1455011332_20190614_141515clar_sat_900p.jpg.0142dd2eff5ec2b9acb49eac4dfeafe6.jpg