Who was on time out?

Randomguy

4 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Is this what happens when you get 'rich' or are we not paying you enough?:whistle:

No.  People, good people, have left.  It started a long time ago with @Thaddeus Kosciuszko.  That made me sad as I thought of him as a friend.  I have failed the site by letting people get to rough with each other, making kinder souls like TK feel uncomfortable.

Yes, I consider myself wealthy, but that's comparative.  Many would consider me poor.

The site is almost out of space, again, so time for another upgrade, therefore more money each month.  No fears, I get about 1 or 2 hundred a year from Google, mostly from my other site.  I only spend a couple thousand a year in software and server fees.  OK, that's an exaggeration, maybe 1500.

15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

No.  People, good people, have left.  It started a long time ago with @Thaddeus Kosciuszko.  That made me sad as I thought of him as a friend.  I have failed the site by letting people get to rough with each other, making kinder souls like TK feel uncomfortable.

Yes, I consider myself wealthy, but that's comparative.  Many would consider me poor.

The site is almost out of space, again, so time for another upgrade, therefore more money each month.  No fears, I get about 1 or 2 hundred a year from Google, mostly from my other site.  I only spend a couple thousand a year in software and server fees.  OK, that's an exaggeration, maybe 1500.

Can you put older posts out to pasture after some time to save on space requirements.  We post an awful lot of pictures and gifs and movies and links to more stuff.  After a while it's forgotten

except to ralph.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Ok, ok.  I will send $15.75.